1960 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Series 62
This beautiful example of the iconic Cadillac Series Sixty-Two Coupe has more than $150k of receipts dated over decades. Standard equipment included power brakes, power steering, automatic transmission, dual back-up lamps, windshield wipers, two-speed wipers, wheel discs, outside rearview mirror and vanity mirror. Only 19,978 were produced.
• Brakes rebuilt entirely including new lines
• Engine, 390 Caddy rebuilt & balanced
• Rebuilt oil pump
• Cam upgrade, replaced valves
• Rebuild rocker arms, bearings, rings, etc. $5,000.
• Transmission rebuilt on bench $1,800.
• Body work: 2″ of invoices from auto body shop, $50k plus in receipts.
• Ignition, filters, hoses, bearings, seals, brake lines, motor mounts, radiator, ball joints, brake hoses, pinion seals. $10k plus in metal repair, polishing, plating.
• $12,000 interior. Window motors, channels, etc.
• U joints on drive shaft radiator, heater core.
• Aftermarket seat heat and massage
• Maintenance and minor repair receipts from the prior owner going back 40+ years